Master of Hotel Management (MHM) is a postgraduate Hotel Management course. The Master’s Degree course is two years after Graduation. Hotel management denes management techniques applied in hospitality sectors such as hotel administration, accounts, marketing, housekeeping, front ofce or front of house, food and beverage management, catering and maintenance. This is one of the most sought-after career choices among the candidates who are willing to pursue post-graduation. During the course, students are bestowed upon by special skills so that they can gain managerial positions after its success passing. The Master’s Degree course is career providing in nature that opens many doors to various jobs in various elds for the students along with further study options.
Master of Hotel Management(MHM) Eligibility Candidates should have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any approved or recognized University.
Master of Hotel Management(MHM) Course Suitability
Applicants should possess the good organizational knowledge, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong commitment and self-discipline.
They must have co-operative, polite and respectful nature towards the guests, have the patience to deal guest criticism even when you know you are right, willing to work hard even at odd hours and yet be cheerful.
Candidates willing for further higher studies and for teaching jobs in schools, colleges/universities also are suitable for the course.
How is Master of Hotel Management(MHM) Course Benecial?
- This course equips students with the skills necessary for running a hotel. Through its industry relevant and academically grounded curriculum, the program helps students so that they become “reective” individuals, empowered to meet the challenges of ambitious and wide-ranging career aspirations
- They can have jobs related to departments like operations, front ofce, housekeeping, food and beverages, accounting, engineering/maintenance, sales and security
- Candidates can also go for further research studies and teaching eld in educational institutions.
Master of Hotel Management(MHM) Employment Areas
- Aviation Sector
- Colleges & Universities
- Jaypee Hotels
- Oberoi Hotels
- Taj Hotels
- Tourism Companies
- Tulip Star Hotels
Master of Hotel Management(MHM) Job Types
- Cabin Crew
- Catering Officer
- Catering Supervisor/Assistant
- Customer Service Executive
- Hospitality Executive
- M arketing/Sales Executive